Too long we’ve spent in the digital wilderness – tweaking aging processes, fiddling at the edges, and hitting our heads against digital and compliance walls when opportunities for business transformation escape our grasp.
But now, we’ve been thrust into a new environment – one where digital is the one true ruler, widespread, fast connectivity is becoming commonplace and collaboration is the new normal.
To become a digital and data native is your only option – or face extinction.
Pharma Marketing USA 2020 (September 29-30, Virtual) is where marketing, digital and commercial leaders benchmark amongst the best to forge data and digital infrastructure, enable personalization, and define re-emergence strategies to reach new standards of customer centricity.
This unique event industry leading speakers include:
- Uthra Sundaram, EVP, Head, Patient Value & Product Strategy, Takeda
- Brian Hilberdink, SVP, Commercial (Diabetes), Novo Nordisk
- Tara Stewart, VP, Worldwide Engagement Planning & Content Capabilities, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Blake Leitch, Global Head of Marketing, Biosimilars, Biogen
- Gizem Ozbay, Global Head of Marketing, Integrated, Abbott
- Rahul Avasthy, Lead – Digital Transformation & Experience, Abbott
- Karan Arora, Commercial Chief Digital Officer, AstraZeneca
- Saket Malhotra, Head of Decision Intelligence & Innovation, Takeda
- Kacey Moore, Executive Director, Neuroscience U.S. Marketing, Amgen
- Kate Greengrove, Sr. Director Content Strategy & Operations, GSK
- Julie Kang, Executive Director, Customer Engagement Strategy, Sandoz
- Rebecca Joslin, Senior Director, Global Marketing, Amgen
- Frank Armenante, Director, Commercial Execution South Area, Novo Nordisk
- Christopher Nugent, Director, Digital Strategy & Innovation, Alkermes
- Shalini Sharad, Global Commercial Head, IDM, Ascensia
For information about this event, please contact
Global Project Director
Pharma Reuters Events
Telephone: +44 2080787245
The Pharmaceutical Marketing Group