SAN DIEGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dalrada Corporation (OTCQB: DFCO, “Dalrada”) is pleased to announce to its shareholders and the public that Dr. David Bacon, was appointed to Dalrada’s Board of Directors. Dr. Bacon is an active Navy CAPTAIN with 22 years of active duty service. During the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, Dr. Bacon was responsible for reviewing proposals for funding in the areas of therapeutics, diagnostics, and wearable monitors. He reviewed more than 400 proposals and provided his expert opinion on the scientific rationale and study design.
Brian Bonar, CEO of Dalrada states, “We are thrilled that Dr. Bacon has accepted a role with Dalrada’s Board of Directors. His extensive background of conducting, directing, and developing evidence-based research will be extremely valuable insight for accelerated availability of Dalrada Health’s product lines.”
Dr. Bacon’s professional background includes:
- Former program Area Manager, DoD’s HIV and Emerging Infectious Diseases research programs
- Science and Technology Program management/program development, Chemistry Division, Naval Research Laboratory
- Deployed as Officer-in-Charge, Forward Deployed Preventive Medicine, Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan and Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
- Deployed as sole microbiologist aboard USNS Comfort in support of Continuing Promise 2009
- Head, Laboratory Sciences, Navy Environmental and Preventive Medicine Unit 2, Norfolk, VA
- Director, Parasitology Program, Naval Medical Research Unit 6 (NAMRU-6), Lima, Peru
- Deputy Director, Parasitology Department, NAMRU-6, Lima, Peru
- Member of scientific assessment team commissioned by the Iraq Survey Group to investigate biological weapons programs in Baghdad, Iraq
- Deployed as element commander of a biological weapons detection laboratory, Baghdad, Iraq
- Principal Investigator, Malaria Program Naval Medical Research Center, Research Area: Proteomics and functional genomics of Plasmodium sp.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Naval Medical Research Center
Dr. Bacon has published 35 peer-reviewed manuscripts and been invited to give seminars and lead health-related discussions with MoH/DoD officials worldwide to include Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, and Singapore. Dr. Bacon received his Ph.D. in Microbiology from the University of New Hampshire in 1997, is certified as a level III Science and Technology Manager, and is a member of the global health specialist program.
Dalrada’s impressive Board of Directors continues to assemble world leaders with extensive backgrounds in science, healthcare, engineering, technology, sustainability, and clean energy. This group of proven industry leaders is collectively responsible for the creation and implementation of breakthrough health and wellness modalities, sustainable environmental initiatives (Net Zero 2050), and significant business advances worldwide. Their collective guidance aids with speed of implementation of Dalrada’s mission to provide affordable alternative solutions to global problems.
Including Dr. Bacon, Dalrada’s Board of Directors is now composed of:
For additional information, visit http://www.dalrada.com
About Dalrada (DFCO)
Dalrada Corporation (OTCQB: DFCO, “Dalrada”) solves complex global problems by producing innovation-focused and technologically centered solutions. Delivering next-generation manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and technology products and services designed to propel growth, Dalrada is a team of industry experts and an organization built upon a strong foundation of capital management. The Company and its subsidiaries are positioned for stable long-term growth through intelligent market research, sound business acumen, and established operational infrastructure. For more information, visit www.dalrada.com or call 1-858-283-1253.
Statements in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements, including statements regarding future revenues and sales projections, plans for future financing, the ability to meet operational milestones, marketing arrangements and plans, and shipments to and regulatory approvals in international markets. Such statements reflect management’s current views, are based on certain assumptions, and involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results, events, or performance may differ materially from the above forward-looking statements due to a number of important factors, and will be dependent upon a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, our ability to obtain additional financing that will allow us to continue our current and future operations and whether demand for our products and services in domestic and international markets will continue to expand. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that occur after the date hereof or to reflect any change in the Company’s expectations with regard to these forward-looking statements or the occurrence of unanticipated events. Factors that may impact the Company’s success are more fully disclosed in the Company’s most recent public filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including its annual report on Form 10-K.